Plumber 2 Plumber 2

Great

I got to 9, then i had to take a dump, literally. This is an awsome game, although i found the 1st lever hard, and as i went along they got easyer. Anyway great game. Much fun, good music

Mad Lab! Mad Lab!

Overall- very well done.

Very cool, I got to level 3, score: 2945. This game is pretty creative and original. Maybe have some music in there?

Mad Libs 2 Mad Libs 2

HAHHAHAHAH

You could not believe the story I got. That was some awsome shit. Pretty clever I must say. Im gonna go check out your other movies!

Suicide Bunny 1 . 2 Suicide Bunny 1 . 2

Nice

Hah, I got to level 6! This is a cool little mini game. Not bad at all.

PGX Snowboarding PGX Snowboarding

Great

Aw man, you beat me out of the Daily!! Great game though, probobly gonna make the front page (wispers to himself- bastard!) Nice job. Great graphics, maybe work on making the snow slopes a bit smoother, kind of rough pixelated at times.

Brainsplatters 2 Brainsplatters 2

Garbege

Not to be a spoil sport, but this is just too damn hard. I have to watch thesame 5 second walk out of the elevator every time. Just as I killed the green guy on my 19th attempt, out of no-where, I got shot and died. This is defenetaly not an easy game, try to slow the gameplay down, you barely have time to react to anything, and Im sure people give up much faster than me, so this was just a bit irratating. Good graphics and idea though.

Tactical Ops Training Tactical Ops Training

Nice

Yay, i killed 94 terrorists!

Quick Pic - HIGH SCORE Quick Pic - HIGH SCORE

Damn

I got a score of 21500, sweet. I got to level 13 but got raped. This game is cool for a one time play, why is it on the front page. This is just getting more desperate.

Virtual Cow Tipping Virtual Cow Tipping

Ok

This was ok for a short. Clean style, sorta funny. A cheap laugh, even though I didnt.

Police Bike Police Bike

Like it

This was nice. I like the speed alot. It went by too fast though. Anyway, this was decent.